Hi, I’m Craig Kendall, the author of The Asperger’s Syndrome Survival Guide. In today’s issue we will discuss…
Autism / Asperger’s Syndrome and Facial Expressions
Here is an interesting video from a person with Asperger’s syndrome discussing the challenges that Asperger’s folks have reading the facial expressions of others (whom he refers to as “NTs” or neurotypicals). The video also discusses the challenges from the point of view of non-Asperger’s people trying to read the facial expressions of Asperger’s folks.
In the video, he refers to Asperger’s syndrome people as “AS” and non-Asperger’s syndrome people as “NTs”.
This is just a small part of the answers you will need to successfully survive and thrive with Asperger’s. In future newsletters we will be discussing:
- Tips to Solve Anger and Behavior Issues in Children with Autism
- Will a Gluten and Casein Free Diet Help Your Child’s Asperger’s Symptoms?
- Asperger’s Syndrome in Adults – 3 Tips for Life Success
- Tips for Helping Children with Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism Overcome Sensitivities
- How to Help Those on the Autism Spectrum Understand the Feelings of Others
- Developing Social Skills Using Websites on the Internet
- Social Skill Training – 7 Tips for Dealing with Difficult People
And much more…
In the mean time, you can gain all of this and more in The Asperger’s Syndrome Survival Guide and the Asperger’s Syndrome Guide for Teens and Young Adults. And for the adult on the autism spectrum, we have a special book, Thriving in Adulthood with Asperger’s Syndrome.